Manuscripts can be now submitted via Online
A timely submission, however, is not a guarantee that your work will be accepted for forthcoming publication. All submissions are peer reviewed by the editorial board and a select group of reviewers. Please make sure that all guidelines are followed carefully. All the accepted articles will be queued for publication and will appear in the futures issues based on the priorities set by the editorial board.
Check list for submitting a Manuscript
- Covering letter
- Copyright Forms (Scanned)
- Illustrations (if any)
- Authorship form
Article Processing Charges
Article processing charges (APCs) are associated with only accepted articles to cover the costs of making the final version of the manuscript freely available via open access.
Charges in USD
Original Article / Research Article/ Review Article/ Case Report/ Case Series
Letter to Editor / Editorial
Note : Above charges are applicable for a accepted articles only and a minimum words allocated for different article types. For more than limit, additional charges of 25 USD for every 500 words.
To cover the production cost of the following
- iThenticate screening
- Journal Hosting System [jHOST]
- Manuscript submission systems
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Pagination & typesetting
- Inclusion in Crossref, giving a permanent DOI and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving, where appropriate, in an internationally recognized, open access repositories.