E-ISSN 0976-2833 | ISSN 0975-3583
Required files to be uploaded
Author Contribution Form _(v2r)_
Author's Rights and Obligations
All authors published their research papers in JCDR are entitled for following rights and obligations:
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to JCDR .
- We do decline to publish material where a pre-print or working paper has been previously mounted online.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar if the paper is not mounted online.
- The research and review papers published in Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from Website
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. (Please note that: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.)
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences offers Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with JCDR.
Most Viewed Articles
Massive pericardial effusion as the only manifestation of primary hypothyroidism
Radheshyam Purkait , Anand Prasad , Ramchandra Bhadra , Arindam Basu
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2013; 4(4): 248-250
» Abstract » doi: 10.1016/j.jcdr.2014.01.001
Impact of light exercises in selective cognitive response andhandballshooting accuracy performance in Mesopotamia handball players
Ahuda Naji Zaidan, Qusay Mohammed Hamdan, Mohammed Kadhim Saleh, Samer Saadoun Abd El , Rida
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2021; 12(2): 141-145
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2021.12.02.18
Reduced nitrate level in individuals with hypertension and diabetes
Shiekh Gazalla Ayub, Taha Ayub, Saquib Naveed Khan, Rubiya Dar, Khurshid Iqbal Andrabi
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2011; 2(3): 172-176
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.85264
Factor analysis of risk variables associated with metabolic syndrome in adult Asian Indians
Mithun Das, Susil Pal, Arnab Ghosh
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2010; 1(2): 86-91
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.64442
Typical coronary artery aneurysm exactly within drug-eluting stent implantation region in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis
Ying Zheng, Jing-yuan Mao
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2012; 3(4): 329-331
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.102725
Assessment of the Knowledge and Attitude of Male Students towards Smoking Based on Health Belief Model
Rafat Rezapour-Nasrabad, Fatemeh Izadi, Atousa Karimi, Fateme Shariati Far, Khatereh Rostami, Amin Kiani, Afsaneh Ghasemi
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 116-121
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.20
Diabetic Retinopathy, The Automated of Detection of Retinal Fundus Images with Probabilistic Neural Networks (PNN)
Elvina Amanda, Marischa Elveny, Rahmad Syah
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 302-306
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.54
Investigation of the Relationship between Social Support and Adherence to Treatment among Elderly Individuals with Type II Diabetes Mellitus
Afsaneh Ghasemi, Rafat Rezapour-Nasrabad, Leila Nikrouz, Fatemeh Izadi, Atousa Karimi, Fateme Shariati Far, Zahra Khiali
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 122-129
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.21
Cardio-Vascular Disease Classification Using Stacked Segmentation Model and Convolutional Neural Networks
G. Charlyn Pushpa Latha, S. Sridhar, S. Prithi, T. Anitha
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 26-31
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.05
The Prediction of the Bisoprolol Effectiveness in Patients with Stable Coronary Artery Disease with Post-Infarction Cardiosclerosis
Svetlana S. Bunova, Ol'ga V. Zamahina, Nikolaj A. Nikolaev, Nina I.Zhernakova, Andrey A.Grishchenko
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 105-109
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.18