E-ISSN 0976-2833 | ISSN 0975-3583
Required files to be uploaded
Author Contribution Form _(v2r)_
Author's Rights and Obligations
All authors published their research papers in JCDR are entitled for following rights and obligations:
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to JCDR .
- We do decline to publish material where a pre-print or working paper has been previously mounted online.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar if the paper is not mounted online.
- The research and review papers published in Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from Website
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. (Please note that: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.)
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences offers Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with JCDR.
Most Viewed Articles
Reduced nitrate level in individuals with hypertension and diabetes
Shiekh Gazalla Ayub, Taha Ayub, Saquib Naveed Khan, Rubiya Dar, Khurshid Iqbal Andrabi
. 2011; 2(3): 172-176
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.85264
Association of statin therapy with blood pressure control in hypertensive hypercholesterolemic outpatients in clinical practice
Manuel Morgado, Sandra Rolo, Ana Filipa Macedo, Miguel Castelo-Branco
. 2011; 2(1): 44-49
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.78596
Abdominal obesity, an independent cardiovascular risk factor in Indian subcontinent: A clinico epidemiological evidence summary
D. S. Prasad, Zubair Kabir , A. K. Dash, B. C. Das
. 2011; 2(4): 199-205
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.89803
Utilization of Real-time 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography in an Urban Academic Medical Center
Lili Zhang, Elaine Y. Lin, Dron Bhandari, Mohan Pamerla, George K. Lui, Cynthia C. Taub
. 2014; 5(2): 9-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.2.3
High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among other medically compromised conditions in dental patients: A retrospective study
. 2012; 3(2): 113-116
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.95364
Sildenafil Improves Right Ventricular Function, Exercise Capacity, and Quality of Life in Patients with Biventricular Dysfunction: Results from a Randomised Study
Vikas K, Saurabh Mehrotra, Ashwani Sood, Yashpaul Sharma
. 2020; 11(3): 85-89
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.03.20
Evaluation of the RV function in ASD patients pre and post transcatheter occlusion by speckle tracking
Ghazi Farhan Haji, Venus Abdulwahid Alwan, Sa`ad Hashim Mohammed
. 2020; 11(1): 24-30
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.01.07
Review Article: Impact of Ivabradine on Cardiovascular Morbidity
Gammone M, Riccioni G, D’Orazio
. 2020; 11(1): 4-8
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2020.11.02
Clinical and echocardiogram profile of Cardiomyopathy at tertiary care centre
Virendra C. Patil, Neeraj Desai,Chetan Galande
. 2014; 5(1): 34-43
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.1.6
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and its Soluble Receptor-1 as Surrogate Markers for Subjects with High-risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Vipa Boonkitticharoen, Chanika Sritara, Prin Vathesatogkit, Supakajee Saengruang-Orn,Wipa Ratanachaiwong, Piyamitr Sritara
. 2014; 5(2): 35-42
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.2.8