E-ISSN 0976-2833 | ISSN 0975-3583
Required files to be uploaded
Author Contribution Form _(v2r)_
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Processes generally follow these steps:
- We follow and request from authors, reviewers and editors the "ICJME Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals".
- When an article is submitted to Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research, Editor makes the first check of submitted articles (structure, plagiarism, scientific quality).
- Article may be rejected, sent back for structural revision, or sent to at least two reviewers for peer review.
- After peer review process, articles may be rejected, sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ information. Editor may make authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process.
- Editor(s) may require additional materials or changes from authors during copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.
Most Viewed Articles
Reduced nitrate level in individuals with hypertension and diabetes
Shiekh Gazalla Ayub, Taha Ayub, Saquib Naveed Khan, Rubiya Dar, Khurshid Iqbal Andrabi
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2011; 2(3): 172-176
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.85264
Factor analysis of risk variables associated with metabolic syndrome in adult Asian Indians
Mithun Das, Susil Pal, Arnab Ghosh
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2010; 1(2): 86-91
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.64442
Typical coronary artery aneurysm exactly within drug-eluting stent implantation region in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis
Ying Zheng, Jing-yuan Mao
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2012; 3(4): 329-331
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.102725
Putative antioxidant property of sesame oil in an oxidative stress model of myocardial injury
Mohamed T.S. Saleem , Madhusudhana C. Chetty , S. Kavimani
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2013; 4(3): 177-181
» Abstract » doi: 10.1016/j.jcdr.2013.07.001
Medical and Social Characteristics and Quality of Life of Children with Urinary System Diseases (on the Example of Urinary System Infection)
A.A. Maksimova, N.V. Savvina, N.M. Gogolev, A.I. Protopopova
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(2): 194-201
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.02.33
Assessment of the Knowledge and Attitude of Male Students towards Smoking Based on Health Belief Model
Rafat Rezapour-Nasrabad, Fatemeh Izadi, Atousa Karimi, Fateme Shariati Far, Khatereh Rostami, Amin Kiani, Afsaneh Ghasemi
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 116-121
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.20
Diabetic Retinopathy, The Automated of Detection of Retinal Fundus Images with Probabilistic Neural Networks (PNN)
Elvina Amanda, Marischa Elveny, Rahmad Syah
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 302-306
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.54
Investigation of the Relationship between Social Support and Adherence to Treatment among Elderly Individuals with Type II Diabetes Mellitus
Afsaneh Ghasemi, Rafat Rezapour-Nasrabad, Leila Nikrouz, Fatemeh Izadi, Atousa Karimi, Fateme Shariati Far, Zahra Khiali
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 122-129
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.21
Investigating the Lifestyle Related to Cancer Risk Factors among People of Gonbad City in 2019
Nasibeh Zerangian, Namamali Azadi, Mahnaz Solhi, Morteza Mansourian
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 91-97
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.16
Cardio-Vascular Disease Classification Using Stacked Segmentation Model and Convolutional Neural Networks
G. Charlyn Pushpa Latha, S. Sridhar, S. Prithi, T. Anitha
J Cardiovasc. Dis. Res.. 2020; 11(4): 26-31
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.04.05