E-ISSN 0976-2833 | ISSN 0975-3583
Required files to be uploaded
Author Contribution Form _(v2r)_
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Processes generally follow these steps:
- We follow and request from authors, reviewers and editors the "ICJME Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals".
- When an article is submitted to Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research, Editor makes the first check of submitted articles (structure, plagiarism, scientific quality).
- Article may be rejected, sent back for structural revision, or sent to at least two reviewers for peer review.
- After peer review process, articles may be rejected, sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ information. Editor may make authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process.
- Editor(s) may require additional materials or changes from authors during copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.
Most Viewed Articles
Reduced nitrate level in individuals with hypertension and diabetes
Shiekh Gazalla Ayub, Taha Ayub, Saquib Naveed Khan, Rubiya Dar, Khurshid Iqbal Andrabi
. 2011; 2(3): 172-176
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.85264
Association of statin therapy with blood pressure control in hypertensive hypercholesterolemic outpatients in clinical practice
Manuel Morgado, Sandra Rolo, Ana Filipa Macedo, Miguel Castelo-Branco
. 2011; 2(1): 44-49
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.78596
Abdominal obesity, an independent cardiovascular risk factor in Indian subcontinent: A clinico epidemiological evidence summary
D. S. Prasad, Zubair Kabir , A. K. Dash, B. C. Das
. 2011; 2(4): 199-205
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.89803
Utilization of Real-time 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography in an Urban Academic Medical Center
Lili Zhang, Elaine Y. Lin, Dron Bhandari, Mohan Pamerla, George K. Lui, Cynthia C. Taub
. 2014; 5(2): 9-14
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.2.3
High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases among other medically compromised conditions in dental patients: A retrospective study
. 2012; 3(2): 113-116
» Abstract » doi: 10.4103/0975-3583.95364
Sildenafil Improves Right Ventricular Function, Exercise Capacity, and Quality of Life in Patients with Biventricular Dysfunction: Results from a Randomised Study
Vikas K, Saurabh Mehrotra, Ashwani Sood, Yashpaul Sharma
. 2020; 11(3): 85-89
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.03.20
Evaluation of the RV function in ASD patients pre and post transcatheter occlusion by speckle tracking
Ghazi Farhan Haji, Venus Abdulwahid Alwan, Sa`ad Hashim Mohammed
. 2020; 11(1): 24-30
» Abstract » doi: 10.31838/jcdr.2020.11.01.07
Review Article: Impact of Ivabradine on Cardiovascular Morbidity
Gammone M, Riccioni G, D’Orazio
. 2020; 11(1): 4-8
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2020.11.02
Clinical and echocardiogram profile of Cardiomyopathy at tertiary care centre
Virendra C. Patil, Neeraj Desai,Chetan Galande
. 2014; 5(1): 34-43
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.1.6
Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and its Soluble Receptor-1 as Surrogate Markers for Subjects with High-risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Vipa Boonkitticharoen, Chanika Sritara, Prin Vathesatogkit, Supakajee Saengruang-Orn,Wipa Ratanachaiwong, Piyamitr Sritara
. 2014; 5(2): 35-42
» Abstract » doi: 10.5530/jcdr.2014.2.8